Herbin - 1798 Anniversary Ink with Silver Sheen - Kyanite du Nepal- 50ml Bottle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Kyanite is bright blue and pulling toward turquoise. It is magnified thanks to a cloud of silver glitter for a powerful and elegant writing. Since the discovery of the famous mining region of Nepal, Kali Gandaki, Kyanite has been recognized as a noble mineral because of its similarities with the rich tones of sapphire.
Great for fountain pens and most writing instruments
• “Kyanite du nepal” ~ Blue
• Silver Sheen, Highly Saturared Color
• 50ml Wide Mouth Glass Bottle
• Includes Jacques Herbin History Pamphlet
• Hand-Dipped Wax Seal Cap
• "1798" Wax Seal on the Bottle